KitchenAid Countertop Oven - Black (12

KitchenAid Countertop Oven - Black (12")

This compact countertop oven from kitchenaid features a see-through window, timer, non-stick coating, cool-touch exterior, crumb tray, keep warm function and adjustable thermostat. The oven bakes, broils and toasts and includes a baking rack and baking pan. see more...

KitchenAid Countertop Oven - Black (12
KitchenAid Countertop Oven - Black (12")
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
The countertop oven used to be one of my favorite appliances until I accidentally caught it on fire, it exploded and I had to call the fire department. Whoops! Otherwise a great appliance though, I would love another one!
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love the countertop oven!!! It's quick and easy. Before I go to school I always make me and my brother a grilled cheese sandwich in 5 mins. Now that's a life saver am I right or not haha.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
I hate these things. I get burned so easily and I don't understand how it works sometimes.
Julia K.
One of my favorites. Actually works really well and you can bake almost anything in it,