KitchenAid Cook's Series 8 Inch Slicing Knife

KitchenAid® Cook's Series 8 Inch Slicing Knife.
Perfect for carving and slicing a variety of meats, poultry and fish (hand wash only).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid Cook's Series 8 Inch Slicing Knife!
How would you rate this product?
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Kmart
Uno de los mejores cuchillos que e comprado me gusta tener lo mejor cuando voy a preparar los alimentos para mi familia su precio es económico y su rendimiento es excelente y por esa razón yo se lo recomiendo a todos mis amigos y a mi familia
Zaira E.
Hinkley, CA
is very nice work good is one good knife i usually use this knife for everthing. i usually coking every time for my family and use this knife
Shireen S.
Brookfield, WI
Love this product. Super easy to use and it’s high quality. This brand always does a good job in my opinion. Get it! It doesn’t get much better!!!!
Yaneli R.
I purchase these kitchen aid knifes. They are good quality they are worth buying. They do cut good they come very handy in the kitchen for everything pretty much. They are affordable and kitchen aid is a good brand. I would recommend.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the KitchenAid 8" chef knife in the Pink for breast cancer awareness as a gift. I found it to be durable, finely honed and ergonomically made for a comfortable grip and hand hold. It has outlasted several of my other knives in the past 3 or 4 years. I cook alot so all my knives get heavy use and handling. I would recommend KitchenAid knives if you are looking for an affordable tool that will last however if I have a bigger budget I would probably purchase a higher end knife. Just being honest.
Andrew L.
Escanaba
great product. Stays super sharp, the handle is evenly weighted and makes cutting super easy. The only con is that its dang near impossible to open the product without a knife!!!
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Very shard great quality , long lasting. Highly recommended knife as long as it is properly taken care of.
Zoë P.
Seattle
this knife is amazing! it has a perfect cut and rarely needs to be sharpened. it's very challenging to cut yourself with this knife, so it is a little bit safer for children. overall, a total must have in the kitchen!
Elle N.
Detroit, MI
I loved it my absolute favorite to cut veggies with. Blade could be s little thinner for easier handling
Rica K.
Elkridge, MD
Love the knives of kitchen aid! It just suits with my kind of knife. I like the way it shape and the handle of course. Very sharp which is my fave especially when preparing ingredients.

Looking for your answer?