KitchenAid Contour Silver 7 Cup Food Processor

Experience the revolutionary kitchenaid exactslice system with the 7 cup kitchenaid food processor. its uniquely designed blades & multiple speeds precisely cut even the most delicate foods. easily adjust from thin to thick slicing with the adjustable slicing disc. the wide mouth feed tube effortlessly slices foods horizontally and handles all sizes of food - small to large. The lid with ultratight seal is designed to prevent messes and ensures everything stays in the workbowl. in addition to slicing, it has nearly everything you need for a full meal like pizza, with the included dough blade, reversible shredding...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid Contour Silver 7 Cup Food Processor!
The Dalles, OR
I love this thing!! I got it as upgrade to my old processor and suddenly my life is so much easier! There is no heavy-duty snapping things into place. The container just sits on top of the base easily without awkward twisting and locking into place. The buttons are easy to use. It's SO EASY to clean. It has excellent options as far as grating, shredding, etc. It's just all around a much easier, simple, less painful (for my hypermobile hands) product and I am here for that! KitchenAid Contour Silver 7 Cup Food Processor
Pt Charlotte, FL
We put off buying a food processor for years, thinking it would sit in the cabinet unused.  Wrong we were!  It has a place of honor on the counter since it is used so often.  Plus, it was very affordable.  It's easy to use and clean up is a cinch.  Chopped salad, Cole slaw, salsa, shredded mozzarella (half frozen works best)...you name it!!
Sturgis, MI
This food processor works like a charm. Chops up nuts quick and easy like they are nothing. And makes oatmeal mush. I know overkill. But I wanted it super processed so no one knew it was in the cookies. Worked spectacular!! High recommend this takes [email protected] no room on the counter if left out and easy to find a small spot to hide in a cabinet if so chosen!
Dayton, OH
As I’m now fully retired, I’m cooking more than ever. Also, I enjoy trying new recipes, but not the time it takes to prep the ingredients and the clean up involved.  This food processor is the perfect size for my limited counter space.  The blades provide precision cuts and slices. It’s easy to use, has great instructions, and a smaller footprint.
I received this as a wedding gift and truthfully have only used it a handful of times.  A food processor isn't something I use often, but when I need it I'm happy I have the KitchenAid Contour.  There are several different blades and settings which makes processing anything (veggies, meats, doughs) a breeze.
Thamesford , ON
I love this machine for making anything from salsas, pestos, to simply shredding cheeses and cabbages, etc. The only complaint I have is that the food gets stuck in the lid part frequently and you have to take the lid off to scrape everything out. It does cut down on food prep though.
Arvada, CO
Got this as a gift in college from my parents because I love cooking. And I actually find this size to be perfect for me, I have yet to need or want the much larger one. I am a huge fan of homemade pesto and this works amazing. Also, I use it to make homemade salad dressing and it works perfectly
Dalton, GA
This is the best food processor I have ever had. It's easy to clean, and it processes well. You don't have to constantly scrape the food down the side, to get it all to blend together. It's made well, and the bowl pops on and off easily.it has a nice heavy duty cord as well.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is a nice product I forget how long we have had it but now it does not work that well I know it’s no longer brand new but it’s got some issues and doesn’t work the best I think it’s a good price for the product however and will probably buy again
Frisco
Love it! Great for processing just about anything. I often buy fresh veggies in bulk, and it will even process those without thawing! My mother is a virtual gourmet chef (she is from Lafayette, LA), and even she thinks it is fabulous!