KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan

The KitchenAid® Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer features a premium metallic finish and elegant glass mixing bowl, adding radiance to any kitchen. It also offers the capacity to make up to 9 dozen cookies in a single batch and 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily. For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 optional hub powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.

If I make a lot of bread is this the model I should get?
What size would you recommend?
Start your review of KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan!
Allison M.
KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan uploaded by Allison M.
My mom, sister, and I each have our own Kitchenaid mixer! These are an amazing investment if you are into baking and cooking. They last forever, are easy to clean, and so so versatile. The price is worth it but sometimes you can find sales on them too.
Krishna P.
Southaven, MS
KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan uploaded by Krishna P.
Best purchase ever!!!!! If you are making a lot of dough this is the product you need to have in kitchen. It’s so smooth and amazing when it’s mixing. Comes with 3 attachments to mix and a lid. It’s perfect.
Duyen T.
KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan uploaded by Duyen T.
It super easy to use and gets the job done. I use it’s to mix dough, mix dry ingredients, make bread dough, etc. It is a little pricey but if you buy it around the holidays or watch out for the sales. You can get it for cheap. You can buy the separate accessories to use.
Dana S.
Las Vegas, NV
KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan uploaded by Dana S.
I have the limited edition of this KitchenAid 4.5 qt Artisan mixer in “Cranberry” color with multiple attachments. I will say I’ve used it a handful of times and it does what it’s suppose to and does it well. My passion is more cooking than it is baking, so I would recommend this to someone who bakes a lot. Otherwise, it will make nice counter top display (much like mine has been doing).KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,350 reviews
KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan uploaded by jennifer N.
I love my kitchen aide mixer! I have always wanted one so I finally got one! I love all the attachments and u can make everything with one of them! I have had mine 6 yrs no problems
Kat J.
2,183 reviews
KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan uploaded by Kat J.
I got this as a gift and to this day, it’s truly one of my most favorite kitchen appliances! This KitchenAid Mixer does everything, whether you want to make homemade bread or bake a cake or whip up something new! It comes with several beater attachments along with an instruction booklet that lets you know what each beater is best used for. There are also many other larger attachments available for purchase that allow you to turn your mixer in any number of appliances, such as a spiralizer or a pasta maker. Overall, if you don’t have a KitchenAid in your life, you’re missing out on the best quality mixer on the market! HIGHLY recommend!
lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
get this it is worth the investment especially if you bake alot I have the stainless steel color I use it more at Thanksgiving and christmas
Crimson H.
Easley, SC
I love love love mine!! Helpful for so many different things! There's an attachment for just about anything you could possibly need. I've had mine for six years now and still works like new. And trust me, I put mine to work!! It's my best friend in the kitchen. Easy to clean and use. Anyone who cooks or bakes this is a MUST HAVE!!!
REBECCA C.
Johnstown, OH
Like everyone else in the world, I absolutely love my Kitchenaid mixer!!! It is so easy to use and I use it all the time.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
I finally got this for myself when we closed on our first home. I’ve wanted one for years and I’m so glad I decided to spoil myself.