Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesStand MixersKitchenAid
Classic Plus Series 45 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer

Make up to 6 dozen cookies in a single batch with the KitchenAid® Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer. This mixer also features 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily. For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 optional hub powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.

Is the kitchen aid worth the money? [product:kitchenaid-classic-plus-series-45-quart-tilt-head-stand-mixer]
[product:kitchenaid-classic-plus-series-45-quart-tilt-head-stand-mixer] How do you feel about this product? Is it easy to clean? Is it user friendly? Would you recommend?
Which attachments are the most worth it? I know you can make pasta and what not too
Start your review of KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer!
Shelby B.
Clover, SC
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Shelby B.
Purchased at: Amazon
All I need to say is: I should’ve bought one sooner!! It literally does everything from mixing bread dough to pulling chicken for bbq! KitchenAid ® Artisan Matte Black Stand Mixer
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Julia B.
i love my kitchenaid! so reliable and powerful, and of course, it also looks great sitting on my counter. i use it for all sorts of baked goods (like these macarons!), breads, etc— highly recommend for any baker!
Candice W.
Riverside, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Candice W.
Best mixer I've ever had and so easy to use. All the attachments allow me to make such a wide variety if foods.
Jenna M.
Jackson, NJ
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Jenna M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mixer is absolutely incredible. It makes baking and cooking so simple. I love how it is hands-free so you can prep the next step of your recipe while it’s mixing. It’s also pretty fantastic as an ice cream maker. Got to make some yummy strawberry ice cream with it that tasted better than a store-bought flavor.
Tara P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Tara P.
I’m new to the KitchenAid stand mixer, but so far so good! I’ve made a few things in it, and it makes baking such a breeze! I’m especially fond of it during Christmas cookie time! I can’t wait to try more recipes and expand my knowledge on it. The possibilities are endless!
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Suzi L.
Purchased at: Target
Had to have this when I seen it was at Target. Limited Edition from Hearth &Hand Collection, Color is beautiful Pebbled Palm.KitchenAid
Carolina S.
Canton, MI
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Carolina S.
I really liked this mixer. It is sturdy and works super well. A little too heavy, but very efficient. I always wanted one, I didn't regret buying it.
Shannon F.
Saint Paul, MN
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Shannon F.
My second favorite kitchen gadget. Very handy. Has many attachment options. You can lock it while operating so the neck won’t move. Worth every penny but to some could be expensive. Yes I would 100 percent recommend this item.
Devi S.
Temple Hills, MD
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Devi S.
Purchased at: Target
I love cooking and making cakes, bread and sweets and what better way to do what you like with the help of this wonderful machine, I have been using it for more than 10 months, I bought it in a super sale at Target. I most recommend it is very good. #cake #dessert #bread #food KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
Bianca S.
Boca Raton, FL
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer uploaded by Bianca S.
amazing mixer it makes baking so much easier and faster, especially when creaming butter and sugar and making frosting

190 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bridget W.
il y a 2 mois
Debbie H. il y a 2 mois
Yes! Especially if you can find a good sale. I love mine and recently bought the ice cream maker attachment! It’s perfect!
Blayke F.
New Braunfels, TX
il y a 2 mois
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer How do you feel about this product? Is it easy to clean? Is it user friendly? Would you recommend?
Debbie H. il y a 2 mois
So easy to use! I love mine! Definitely recommend
Amy D.
Neptune, NJ
il y a 4 mois
Margaret P. il y a 3 mois
Very heavy. But well worth the price. I had my original Kitchen aid mixer for over 25 years.
Tea K.
72762 Reutlingen
il y a 8 mois
KitchenAid Classic Plus™ Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer How does this compare to other stand mixers?
Jessica P. il y a 8 mois
I haven’t really used other ones but mine has lasted for over 15 years no problems. It has so many different attachments you can get with it. And it’s definitely well made