KitchenAid Classic Forged All-Purpose Kitchen Shears

Versatile shears for multiple uses in the kitchen, and beyond. Designed with contoured one-size-fits-all grips for extra comfort and strength.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid Classic Forged All-Purpose Kitchen Shears!
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Everyone sears in there kitchen. I think it’s a must have when it comes to sears. I love using it to cut whenever I am cooking or opening new things.
Jillian  B.
KitchenAid Classic Forged All-Purpose Kitchen Shears uploaded by Jillian  B.
My KitchenAid Shears are the best kitchen shears that I've ever used. It's very sturdy, durable and comfortable to hold. Cuts like a dream too and saves me time in the kitchen. Couldn't be more pleased and not surprised because KitchenAid is a consistently reliable brand.
Mai T.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE these kitchen shears from KitchenAid. I have weak fingers so cutting meat is very hard for me, but with these super sharp shears, cutting through thin meats like pork belly is a breeze!
Autumn B.
These kitchen shears are truly made to last. They are very sharp and easily cut through almost anything. I have used them a lot and they are still sharp.
shay D.
Dover, DE
These scissors come in handy for meal prep. They are sharp enough to cut through meat and root vegetables. They are very easy to clean
Candace F.
Spruce Grove, AB
We have three pairs of these scissors around the house just because you never know when you're going to need them. They are very durable and work very well.

Looking for your answer?