BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish I have it I love it so much it's a great helper in the kitchen but little pricey
Jennie N.
Henderson, NV
I brought this for my mom and she really love it! It so useful and much easier for her.
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
Very amazing! I use it for everything. It works amazingly well! Mixes very well too....
Gabriela s.
Bronx, NY
Machines and tools like these mske me what to bake everyday, because its so effortless
Julia G.
Plymouth, MI
I love love love my kitchen aid!!!!!! Makes life so much easier no straining on my arms
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love my kitchen aid mixer! It's a staple in my kitchen and my go too when I'm baking!
Melanie V.
radnor,Pa
This is an amazing product when I bake I love using this tool it is so easy and helpful
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
This Is A Great Mixer I Love It Especially When I Bake My Cookies,Cakes and Cupcakes.
Alyssa L.
Got as a wedding gift 10 years ago and still works perfectly! I use it almost daily!
Carrie D.
Round Rock, TX
Couldn't survive without this! I'm obsessed with baking, easy clean up as well.......
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?