BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
I cannot stress how much i love my mixer!!! I bake a lot and it makes my life so much easier!
Lindsey G.
Camden
I Love this! It's perfect for any kind of mixing! No more tired arms from holding a had mixer
Stephanie F.
Madrid, IA
I love my mixer! I use it all the time. The paddle is actually great for shredding chicken!
nikki m.
Kitchenaid has THE best products. I love this fast easy to work with and glue up is easy too.
Heather W.
Salem , VA
Makes me want to cook and bake a lot more! Works great plus looks good sitting on the counter
Maria A.
Kitchen mixer is the best kitchen product you will ever need! It's s must have to any kitchen
Paola A.
Doral, FL
Ingeniosa maquina mezcladora perfecta para realizar las mas ricas mezclas en nuestra cocinas.
Margarita D.
Esta maquinita es mi salvadora a la hora de batir mis mezclas para pastel y para el frosting
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
This is amazing and has made cooking so much more fun! I can't wait to get more attachments!
Katie B.
Loveeeeeeeee my kitchen aid!!! Does matter the color, they all work amazing!! Buy one soon!!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?