BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Love how you can do so much with the kitchen aid. So many attachable tools. It's just awesome.
Gillian S.
Newton Center, MA
Great mixer. Love baking and this works great for it. Easy to take apart and put back together.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
Very durable. Had mine for a long time and it's a very good product and it handles everything.
Kim L.
Toledo, OH
I love my kitchenaid mixer- it makes cooking and baking much easier with a lot less of a mess!
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
So useful!! It's so easy to use and clean, and you make such a huge amount of things in this!
MacKenzie B.
Love love love. I use this with my family every week at some point. Works for mixing anything
Brooke M.
Aberdeen, OH
If you love to bake you need this it mixes the ingredients perfectly I can't live without it
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
I cannot stress how much i love my mixer!!! I bake a lot and it makes my life so much easier!
Paola A.
Doral, FL
Ingeniosa maquina mezcladora perfecta para realizar las mas ricas mezclas en nuestra cocinas.
Maria A.
Kitchen mixer is the best kitchen product you will ever need! It's s must have to any kitchen
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?