BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
I bake all the time and this is a must in my kitchen! It makes things so just easier and faster!
Tess D.
I've had my kitchenaid mixer for years and it's still going strong..... these are built to last!
Danielle K.
Stratford, CT
I absolutely love this mixer.... my sister,aunt and my dad all have one and they are asesome!!!!
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
You may think it's a bit much of your not a baker. But this is a must have item for any kitchen!
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
KitchenAid mixers are the absolute best! They are so versatile and always produce great results.
Britney K.
Love this mixer. I use it to blend all kind of foods. Especially pies and cakes. Works wonderful.
Abbey M.
Best brand of mixer there is. I love that you can buy all sorts of attachments to help as well.
Lauren P.
O'Fallon
This is one of the best mixers hands down- it mixes so well & the extra spatula scrapers are ūüôĆ
Latasha B.
Smithers, WV
This is the best thing to me..it's so worth the price an the attachments are awesome but pricey
nairobi P.
Doral Florida
Very good product are very easy to use .very durable.and are manageable for people of all ages
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?