BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Yari E.
Esta batidora me encanta es perfecta para las mezclas de los pasteles o galletas y muchas cosas más
Yesenia P.
Ami me enacanta este para ser pasteles super padre!!! Hace un mixto super espesooo y como te guste
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Although I do love this product I don't believe that it is much better than other name brand mixer.
Angela K.
The best kitchen equipment ever made! Makes a great gift. Excellent quality. Produces great food.
Erin Y.
I have this amazing mixer. Nothing is better than this mixer and I would never use another mixer!
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
really great mixer. expensive. it totally worth it. they come in really cool colors which is cool
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I love my mixer! Thought they are pretty expensive, and very heavy to move. It's I a great mixer.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
This mixer is so wonderful!! I love it ! It's takes a beating holds up so good and last forever!!
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
I bake all the time and this is a must in my kitchen! It makes things so just easier and faster!
Tess D.
I've had my kitchenaid mixer for years and it's still going strong..... these are built to last!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?