BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

Buy on Bloomin...*
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've had my KitchenAid mixer for years and I LOVE it! I can't imagine my kitchen without it! I use it for everything from baked goods, breads, puddings, to even shredding chicken and pork. I've bought the juicer and spiralizer attachments, and love those as well. I'm coming for the ice cream maker attachment next!!
Lauren T.
We love baking cookies during the Christmas season! This mixer made it so much easier and quicker to mix all the ingredients. It was also really easy to clean. I definitely recommend KitchenAid products to everyone!
Melanie S.
I've had my mixer for at least six years and no complaints, does what it needs to do, the parts clean well in the dishwasher, and everything is sturdy.  I know it's not the cheapest, but you pay for great performance and quality. I'd never buy another brand to be honest, I love KitchenAid!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love my KitchenAid stand mixer I have the one in baby pink and I absolutely adore it. It is not only a appliance in my kitchen it's a staple I have found literally 100 ways to use my KitchenAid. I would highly suggest anybody invest in a KitchenAid mixer.
Katlyn E.
Lafayette , IN
Very very useful and handy. Works amazing. I got one in black for my girlfriends mother for Christmas. Needless to say she loved it. It is a little expensive but it is definitely worth all the money spent!
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love to bake! I don't think I would love it as much if I didn't have this easy to use and easy to clean kitchen aid mixer! It's a must have for the baker in your life. A plus is it looks chic and stylish on your kitchen counter.
Joanne S.
I'm obsessed with my mixer and knew it would be used religiously in my house.. but didn't realize it would become my husbands favorite! He loves making pizza out of it and I cAnt complain about that! I suggest it for anyone getting married ūüėė
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
A timeless classic. Reliable and long lasting. My grandmother and my mom have each had one for as long as I can remember and I have one of my own. Well worth the money. I keep mine on my kitchen counter. I use it for everything, from kneading dough, to shredding meat, to mixing cakes and cookies.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Love my Kitchenaid mixer. It has made life so much easier for baking. I love all the different attachments you can use. I never thought it'd get much use but it definitely does and I highly recommend it.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love my kitchen aid. The best and most used kitchen appliance I have. It's very versatile and I love the attachments for it. When mine dies I will definitely repurchase and will always recommend. They are pricey but worth it if you Ike to cook and bake.
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?