BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is so great! If you love baking I highly recommend this! Its easy to use and gets the job done
Stefanie B.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Perfect to mix anything muffins , cake mixs or cookie pros it a good brand con the prices is so so
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
These work so good they just make baking/cooking way easier. I love it and extremely recommend it.
Noemí C.
Fort worth, TX
Must have in every kitchen . High quality easy to use. Looks very attractive on your counter space.
Nessa L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My favorite thing in my kitchen. I use it for everything especially for my baking skills it rocks.
Kay M.
This is a must have if you are into baking. This works great and wayyy better than a hand held one.
Selena F.
Wilderville, OR
I would not bake without my Kicthenaid Mixer! This is hands down the best mixer I have ever owned.
Kia W.
I absolutely love my KitchenAid stand mixer it is always such an easy task going to have to use it
Amber F.
The best mixer you could buy. Baking is so much easier when I use this! And makes great cookies :)
Genny G.
Vacaville
Decorator Expert Level 3
Es perfecto para postres 🍨 batidos. Uno de los mejores ayudantes de cocina para facilitar la vida.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?