BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Nermin S.
Binghamton, NY
This must be one of the most useful things ever, I wish to have one like it. it seems really awesome
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
Great way to mix things so you dont have to do it by hand. I have one in blue and it is my life savor
Kaitlyn M.
I love my KitchenAid!! It's so versatile and definetely worth every penny! You will have it for life
Jackie D.
Never used this product but heard chefs use it a lot, u can make a lot of thing for baking with this.
Scott E.
Lititz, PA
Love love this mixer. Work great and has at of extra attachments so you can use it for many things
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Love the mixer I would love one I would also recommend it to people I could bake all kinds off stuff
Kate G.
Olivet, MI
I really want one of these! A lot of my friends have one. There are so many attachements I love it.
Tani L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love kitchen. Aid mixers so much I have a red one and I use it for all my bakin needs and ice cream
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Definitely one of the most amazing mixer in the market, I fall in love at the first time I used ūüíēūüíē
Jazmine S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Works so well so your not trying to smooth out cream cheese by hand lol
A must have in the kitchen
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?