BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Silje B.
Best mixer out there if you ask me. Love all the attachments you can get for this. And it lasts for years.
Shayla D.
Kansas City , KS
I really prefer the lift mixer over the tilt but I love kitchenaid and their mixers so much. So effective.
Jeramie D.
I received one as a wedding gift. I was shy to use it at first but once I started I now use it frequently.
Sam P.
Monee, IL
Love this. I got it in fuchsia pink and love the attachments it comes with. It makes baking so much easier!
Kristin G.
AMAZING! Does a great job. These come in many colors which makes them even better!!! Perfect in my kitchen.
Carris C.
A real life safer for birthday parties and holidays when it seems like there is about 164843 things to mix.
Angie W.
Lancaster, OH
I have had this for years! Great mixer, worth the money. Would highly recommend if you've been considering
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
My mom and I use these all the time! They are great for the kitchen, and much easier than doing it yourself
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I love the kitchen aide mixers. There are the ones I want and are willing to buy: they are a little pricey.
Katie S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is the best mixer. I have owned mine for years. Once you use it you won't want to use any other mixer.
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?