BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
Love!! My mother has one and we always use it to make cookies and cakes! Such easy mixing and so beautiful
Amanda N.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this thing always great to have it does everything saves your hands and wrists from all that stirring
Ariel F.
Ferndale, MI
Amazing product and works just as great as it says! A really recommend it! Plus it doesn't break the bank.
Silje B.
Best mixer out there if you ask me. Love all the attachments you can get for this. And it lasts for years.
Shayla D.
Kansas City, KS
I really prefer the lift mixer over the tilt but I love kitchenaid and their mixers so much. So effective.
Sam P.
Monee, IL
Love this. I got it in fuchsia pink and love the attachments it comes with. It makes baking so much easier!
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
My mom and I use these all the time! They are great for the kitchen, and much easier than doing it yourself
Kristin G.
AMAZING! Does a great job. These come in many colors which makes them even better!!! Perfect in my kitchen.
Carris C.
A real life safer for birthday parties and holidays when it seems like there is about 164843 things to mix.
Angie W.
Lancaster, OH
I have had this for years! Great mixer, worth the money. Would highly recommend if you've been considering
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?