BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Courtney S.
Hot Springs
Like every generation in my family has one of these in there kitchekitchen. Don't know what I'd do without it.
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Love my kitchenAid! Tons of new attachments all the time to keep it current and adorable colors to choose from
kerneshia m.
My go to mixer, I use it frequently, to bake bread, cookies cakes, still gotta get a bit more attachment for it
Ethel O.
One of the best mixers no if and or but. I have had my mixer for over ten years and it still works like new.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Works well! Use it to mix the ingredients and works extremely smoothly. Great baker choice of tools to have.
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
My all time favorite! I do all my baking with this sucker. Love love love it! Makes my life just a bit easier
Verneka D.
I want this product I love baking so I would love to try this product my aunt have this and it's easy to use
Andrea J.
I love the kitchen aid stand mixer! It saves me so much time and effort! I don't know what I did without it!
Jade M.
I wanted this so badly last year when I had a kitchen to use. I was drooling over this since last Christmas.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Muy buena mezcladora!! Especialmente para las personas que le encanta la repostería, a mi hermana le encanta
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?