BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Mina H.
I cannot cook without this machine so helpful and its perfect for use. I bought mine at Walmart very affordable.
Leslie P.
Columbia, SC
This kitchen aid mixer is awesome! I love the extra attachments that can be bought to make several other things.
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
I love my kitchenAid mixer! I use it all the time! I was hesitant when I bought it but it was a great investment
Kristin C.
Portland, OR
This mixer is a must have! It is sturdy and stylish. Nothing makes a great batch of cookies like the kitchen aid!
Benna L.
Bellevue , WA
This KitchenAid is amazing and can make tons of things and recipes for your home plus it looks nice on the shelf
Tammy M.
Very good especially if you love to do pastries it will get your food very smooth ingredients Blended very evenly
Michelle W.
Rocklin, CA
I love my Kitchen Aid, I use for almost everything in the kitchen! It is super easy to use and quick to clean up!
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
These commercial mixer are so nice to have. This one is a little lower on the less expensive end and it is great.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love my kitchen Aid blender, I can make from cakes to breads to you name it, super easy to use and super durable.
Casey V.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love this! Ever since I got one, I used it for all my baking. It's good to make dough too. It's so much easier!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?