BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Pam D.
Love, love, love my KitchenAid stand mixer. I use it to made bread dough all of the time. It is a bakers dream! <3
Cora B.
Absolutely love this mixer. My kitchen wouldn't be complete without it. Cannot wait to get more accessories for it.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
I love the work done by this machine is easy to use and makes no noise. It helps me a lot when preparing a dessert
Fiona B.
This is one of the best that lasts for years. I also love the attachments and all of the cool new colors they have.
nilfanny m.
Mejor conocida como batidora, para hacer postres deliciosos. Es de gran ayuda para mezclar todos los ingredientes
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Im a huge baker and I love mine!!!!! I also grind my meat with it!! You can do so much with this one little mixer
Kristin C.
Portland, OR
This mixer is a must have! It is sturdy and stylish. Nothing makes a great batch of cookies like the kitchen aid!
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
I do not own my own kitchen aid yet but, I do have family that has it and they love it! I can't wait to get one!
Kayla B.
I fell in love with my kitchen aid at first use. I haven't stopped using it since. It's so worth the price I Paid
Ragan H.
West Columbia, SC
This was my favorite wedding present! Even when I'm not using it, I just love to look at it. It is so easy to use
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?