BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Nora B.
Makes baking so much easier the removable bowl is also an easy clean up after mixing your items makes baking faster !
Gabi B.
I have had this mixer for years and have never had a problem with it. it is very easy to use and it is very reliable.
Callie H.
Amazing for baking! Ours came with a couple different attachments. Super easy to store and mixes and cleans up well!
Kelly G.
Bridgeport, CT
I love my KitchenAid so much I may need to invest in a second one They are so expensive but really worth the money
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
If you love baking then you must invest in this. Takes up quite a big of room and can be expensive for some budgets
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
Love this product I am a vegan and there is lots of meal prep that goes along with that and this is super helpful.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
I love the work done by this machine is easy to use and makes no noise. It helps me a lot when preparing a dessert
Gir B.
Makes everytging in the kicten go smoother, my mother has seemed to stress less since my father has go her one lol.
Adriana S.
Last year I gave this to my mom as a Christmas present, and she love it, now she wants to change it to color red,,
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
I bake a lot of cakes and this is my go to machine. I've used it for over 10 years and it still works like a champ!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?