BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Coletta H.
Henrico, VA
When I say..."worth every penny"..I mean it!!! Just the fact of not holding a hand mixer makes things so much easier!!!
Zahireen C.
This is great for when I need to make dough or mix cake batter. It's so convenient and does all the hard work for me
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love using this for baking and cooking. It's very useful and powerful. Much quicker than mixing things with a spoon
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Yjis would come in handy when making cakes or icing for cakes. Or even just mixing any ingredient when needed mixing.
Maria T.
This is a really cool mixer
Works great, it may be a little expensive but you really need to have it on your kitchen
Stephanie D.
Absolutamente buena, me encanta l uso mucho para hacer dulces, la recomiendo 100%, definitivamente merece 5 estrellas
Dawn M.
This is the best mixer ever. With thanksgiving around the corner it's the perfect thing for pies and mashed potatoes.
Stephanie C.
I have a black one. I really love it so much. I love baking so this is perfect for mixing the cookie mix or cake mix.
Haley R.
Absolutely love my kitchen aid wanted for a very long time finally got it for Christmas and definitely worth the buzz
Jen D.
Well worth the price. It has so many uses especially if you are a baker. It easy to clean and it mixes food perfectly
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?