BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Ashley S.
HANCEVILLE, AL
I absolutely love my mixer I have been wanting for a long time and this Christmas my fiancé surprised me and for me one!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've always wanted one of these mixers,there so handy especially around the holidays when you have a lot of baking to do!
Bethany S.
I got this as a wedding gift and i absolutely love it. I know i don't use it much but it looks amazing on my counter lol
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
I love this mixing bowl and have also gifted t to friend for weddings or birthdays. You can find them on sale at target
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Amazing! Perfect for making whatever you want. It is pricey but worth it. Great quality. I am sure it will last forever
Coletta H.
Henrico, VA
When I say..."worth every penny"..I mean it!!! Just the fact of not holding a hand mixer makes things so much easier!!!
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
I absolutely love my Kitchen Aid mixer. One day I hope to get more attachments. I highly recommend everyone to get one.
Claire S.
Bellflower, CA
I have a hot pink one and it's my best kitchen friend!! I love using it for all things baking and shredding chicken lol
Karina T.
Esto es esencial en toda cocina, sobre todo para los amantes de los postres ya que es un utensilio efectivo para todos
Zahireen C.
This is great for when I need to make dough or mix cake batter. It's so convenient and does all the hard work for me
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?