BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Hester P.
San Francisco, CA
Great standing mixer. Can’t say enough good things about this. I saved money to purchase this and it is worth every dollar
Gissela C.
Pasco, WA
I love this brand and the quality of the products. They are not that expensive and this stand mixer is absolutely amazing.
Bridgit B.
Columbus, OH
These are an abosolute must have. My grandma past down hers to my mom and it is still in great shape. They last forever!!
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
I love my kitchen aide products! Especially the big mixer! :) so much easier to use! It works for everything! Keep baking!
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I love this kitchenaid mixer i have used this brand for years very reliable never broke down sturdy easy to use affordable
Jackie L.
I got my mom this a couple years ago, and she loves it! Perfect size for her little kitchen, makes great cakes and pies.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I saw someone's get this from their best friend and I thought that was the sweet stuff thing ever. Bff goals right there.
Paulina h.
Long Beach, CA
I live kitchen aid products, they are high quality last long and performed well. It makes cooking and baking alot easier
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've always wanted one of these mixers,there so handy especially around the holidays when you have a lot of baking to do!
Josefina C.
Dundalk , MD
Absolutely Love my kitchen aid, I don't know what I would do without it. My daughters and I called the baby of the house.
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?