BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Danielle R.
Mesa, AZ
I am sooo obsessed with my Kitchenaid mixer! It works soo well and is so easy to use! We use it for so many baking things!
Erica B.
I won this at a tricky tray and it is the best appliance I own. I hope To have it for my lifetime. I have zero complaints.
Hester P.
San Francisco, CA
Great standing mixer. Can’t say enough good things about this. I saved money to purchase this and it is worth every dollar
Kaitlyn C.
Decatur
I love using my mixer for cakes, puddings, mashed potatoes, and everything in between. I don't know what I'd do without it!
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I would kill for one of these! I loved using these in my home economics class! So pricey and can't afford one yet but soon😭
Brenda G.
Kingsville, TX
I really recommend this item it's the best thing ever especially when ur husband loves sweets. It makes life a lot easier.
Danielle D.
Arlington
Don't know what I want you do without these they mix so well I love using them for cookies they also help to shred chicken
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Love love love it. I haven't gotten one yet but I would love to get one . They have to be the greatest thing on the planet
Krista J.
I love this appliance. I use it to make baked goods all the time. Its easy to use. And does all the work so u dont have to.
Missy W.
Sheffield, AL
My husband and I got a KitchenAid for a wedding gift and it's been amazing! We use it almost every week. Totally effective!
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?