BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Mandy C.
Center Point
Love love how this is so much more then a mixer, there are tons of attachments, this is probably my most used kitchen appliance
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
Best mixer in the world!!! Hands down ! I love the versatility of the mixer. It can be used for so many different things!!!!
Shelby K.
Antelope, CA
I love this mixer! I always use it whenever I have to bake! it does amazing work! It can be very expensive but it's worth it!
Whitney G.
I want one of these sooooo bad. I have a sunbeam mixer and it is just not the same as a kitchen aid mixer. Worth every penny.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I love my mixer! My boyfriend got me it for Christmas and it makes cooking so much easier on my not so big stirring muscles.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Decorator Expert Level 2
This just makes life so much easier! It's worth every penny. It has soo many uses and so many different attachments as well.
Robin C.
This mixer is life itself! It makes baking so much easier and so much fun! It's a great christmas gift for the baker in you!
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I want one of these so bad, they are the best for baking. And it's baking season now. I'm going to get this as soon as I can.
Rudy A.
Jefferson, NY
I absolutely love my KitchenAid mixer. My batters come out so much fluffier and smoothr. You can truly taste the difference.
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
I love my kitchenAid. I use it every time I'm in the kitchen. I love that they have so many different colors to choose from.
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?