BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I made the most delicious cookies on this thing it mixed so quick and eloquently I love it and they come in different colors to
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great.
Amazing, simple to use,
Just love this, amazing an excuse to cook or bake with this, love it beyond anythi g else i have
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
A must have for anyone who enjoys baking! It's high quality and worth the price point! I also love the colors that it comes in!
Juliana J.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Pricey but definitely the best brand you can buy for a product like this and they last forever as long as you take care of it.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg I don't have one but I truly would want one I love cooking and baking this would be a dream come true if I owe one someday.
Asher R.
I love kitchenaid! They have the best mixer in the world. I love cooking and baking and this one is a must. Very high quality!
Mandy C.
Center Point
Love love how this is so much more then a mixer, there are tons of attachments, this is probably my most used kitchen appliance
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
This kitchen mixer is pricey but the products seem to last forever! Very good quality and you can buy all kinds of attachments
Alejandra G.
Malvern, AR
Me gustaria tener una de estas para asi hacer mi vida mas facil en mi cocina ya q ahi es donde paso la mayor parte de mi dia ūü§£
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
Best mixer in the world!!! Hands down ! I love the versatility of the mixer. It can be used for so many different things!!!!
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?