BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
My white kitchen aid is a beast!!! I have been using mine nonstop for years! I had to change the gears once and did it all by myself! BOOM now that is skills!! I would recommend this a thousand times over! But kitchen tool in my kitchen!
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
I can't tell you how much I love my kitchen aid mixer. It is the most used appliance in my kitchen apart from my oven. It is totally worth the higher price because they are built to last. I would recommend it all my friends and family.
LaPorshe' M.
Kingwood, TX
You like baking? Kitchen Aid Classic is the fastest and best kitchen appliance to make lovely treats fast. A setting for every occasion and dish. At a glance, it may seem expensive but it is actually a great deal for its functionality and longevity.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I have an original model. Great quality. Worth the money. Mine came with different attachments. My neighbor has a pink one which is made more plastic like and mine is metal. Fits right in my cabinet when not in use and cleans up really nice.
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Where do I start with this thing of beauty? The dough hook that helped need bread dough for me after my wrist surgery? The sausage making attachment for fresh deer sausage? Or maybe the sleek design and the lifetime warrantee? The motor seems very powerful and hasn't bogged down on me yet (as long as I mix things properly). It does tend to take up a lot of counter space, so unless you're a baker by trade you may have to take it in and out of the cabinet in a small space.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this brand and this product! It's so good for baking and quick to use! It is very expensive but the quality is great. They have several different colors available to buy. I purchased mine at belks and found a great coupon to use on it.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I am a part time baker doing customized cakes and desserts and this thing is a life saver!  I have always used a tiny hand mixer previously and once I got this I realized how much work I could've been saving myself!  It is well worth the cost!  You can find them on sale and coupons even apply at Kohls!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
The classic KitchenAid stand mixer is the definition of a good investment piece wether you're an avid cook or just on occasion. The different attachments/arms are so versatile and can be used for almost any job you need done in the kitchen! My mixer is the focal point of all gift-giving holidays for me, now. My loved ones know they can always gift me a new attachment for my KitchenAid!!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This classic is well worth it's price tag. It should be a solid fixture in a kitchen belonging to any domestic Goddess. Makes baking a successful adventure and you can really feel like a baking diva when you flip the power on!
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is my favorite appliance in my kitchen! My only complaint is that this one will only make one batch of cookies. when I'd like to make two or more I have to make each batch separately. Upgrading to a bigger size will be the only reason I get rid of this one!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?