BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Alyssa G.
A must for bakers. Plus there are so many different attachments for all the different things you can make, even pasta. Love this!
Amanda K.
Great product regardless of the size. I believe every family needs one of these to make cookies and cakes and many other things.
Maranda C.
I'd love to own this in the color blue I've always wanted to try this mixer I heard it work great ! Sure would help me out alot !
Jerri H.
Meadville, MS
I do not have one of my own but I do want one. They are so convenient and makes baking and cooking so much easier and laid back.
Nicole C.
Mason, OH
I love to cook and I bake and decorate cakes for friends and family. I love my kitchen aid mixer! I will never use another one!
Emily S.
Love love love KitchenAids!! They are perfect for any occasion and have so many attachments so you can try many different things.
Kayla B.
Midway , GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love my mixer!!! If you do a lot of baking this is perfect! It has attachments to makenur life easier no matter what ur cooking
Denisse G.
Great mixer comes in handy . Great to have.! As your mix is in the mixer you can be prepping other ingredients for your recepie.
Christina P.
concord, NC
I used it in class and fell in love!!! I have wanted one ever since. they are amazing and make baking and cooking soo much easier
Monty S.
Fort Carson, CO
Decorator Expert Level 1
I never thought I would actually get use out of it and now I use it for all major baking.
One of my favorite kitchen appliances.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?