BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, FL
I thought I would only use this for baking, but I use for so much more! Shredding chicken, mashed potatoes, it's a jack of all trades!
Brenna G.
I love having a kitchen aid. The add ons are great too. So many things that are easier to make with this machine. I absolutely love it.
Megan E.
Buffalo, NY
Kitchen aid is the only brand that I have in my kitchen! I cook every day and my products hold up extremely well. Well worth the money!
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
Love love love love. This is the best mixer on the market. It's expensive but totally worth every penny! I recommend this to everyone!
Hetal P.
Goldsboro, NC
I Love this kitchen aid!!!! I use a lot , just make all my baking easier. Holiday baking become so much stressless and more enjoyable.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
I love my KitchenAid. You can do so much with it. Make dough, cakes, pasta, ect.. There's an attachment for almost every kitchen need.
Julia R.
Corp Christi, TX
Looks like good quality and very af6and looks like it's a big help in the kitchen and looks like it doesn't take up to much space...
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I love my mixer. Heavy as a son of a gun, a bit pricey, but I am sure glad I have it. The assortment of attachments is great as well.
Korri M.
I love this I use it daily on everything. I love too cook and bake. I love this mixer. Mine came with a couple of other attachments.
Halley S.
Waukesha , WI
We received this as a wedding gift, as it's a family tradition. Awesome for mixing batters and such to make yummy cakes! Clean look.
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?