BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
I love this kitchen aid stand mixer. It works wonders because it does what I need it to. I use it for all my baking and cooking essentials.
Caitlyn S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is so awesome and definitely makes cooking and or baking way easier!! It has different settings and comes apart easily for cleaning
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
When the holidays are near I for one have to have this for basically everything. I love to bake and make all kinds of stuff. It's perfect
Jennifer T.
My parents have a red one and I use it when I go home to make pumpkin pie. It's an amazing blender and I really wish I had one of my own.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Has different speed and mixer settings. Huge bowl.can go itself. Love this. Has different colors to pick from too last a long time too!!
Lauren D.
I love love love LOVE the kitchenAid mixer. It does so much and comes with so many attachments. It makes me want to bake ALL the things
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, FL
I thought I would only use this for baking, but I use for so much more! Shredding chicken, mashed potatoes, it's a jack of all trades!
Jessica F.
My all time favorite mixer that I couldn't live without! Can make so much with this! Love the attachments that you are able to add on!
Brenna G.
I love having a kitchen aid. The add ons are great too. So many things that are easier to make with this machine. I absolutely love it.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Makes baking Christmas cookies so much easier! It is a bit heavy and bulky so I don't bring it out often, but when I do it is worth it!
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?