BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I have this one I use it a lot I do cakes for everything and it really works a lot help my life easy when I do my cake when people order them
Kateri J.
This is the best mixer I have ever come into contact with!! I love to bake & I've used plenty of these mixers.. this one by far is the BEST!!
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
I would love to have one of these but I will my mom have one and it work wonder doing the holidays while doing pies & cakes . Love this mixer
Mariah S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My boyfriend is a chef and he loves his kitchenaid for when he needs to make deserts, plus I have making cookies with this all day long. :)
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Espectacular implemento de cocina, para hacer pasteles, masas, lo que quieras ya que tiene múltiples usos. A mi me encanta, la recomiendo.
Rebekah E.
Perfect mixer! Love the diversity of colors and how it's pretty enough to leave out on your counter. Works super well! A great investment.
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
As a cook you must have this. Me Myself love to make all type of cakes and sweets and this come very useful and helpful in the cooking area
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are life savers!! Once you have one you never wanna go back to doing it the manual way! It's pricey but you get your money out of it.
Anne B.
This is in my #1 in my household list totally buying it just waiting to finish my house . They are so useful and its one of the best mixers
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
This product is awesome! My nana has one and I can't wait to get mine. I love to bake. Even though they are expensive, it's well worth it.
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?