BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Got this as a gift & this is one of the best gifts I have been given.Works fast and I feel like I have so much to learn in using this.Like a Pro!
Mary T.
5 stars hands down! I own the mint green version of this and love it! I do not bake as often as I used to, but when I do this is my go to mixer.
Kayla c.
Cincinnati, OH
I worked with these while I was in culinary school, man do I wish I could own one myself. They were amazing, had so many attachments and settings
Daniela B.
La mejor batidora del mundo para tus papeles y dulces navideños, de fácil uso, no se recalienta. Tiene muchas velocidades para tu mejor comodidad
Maite L.
Love love LOVE my mixer!! Especially that I am a baker and used to mix by hand or with a hand mixer this standing mixer was a life and arm saver
Jimena G.
One of the best mixer! A little bit expensive but it really worth it mix everything super good and the colors are just amazing! Super recommended
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have been wanting one of these for soooo long!!! I have a friend with one and we made cakes at her place. Needless to say, I fell in love!!!
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I would be lost without my kitchen aid. I swear I cook more now that I have it. I love all the attachments that you can purchase to go with it.
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
Couldn't live without this. I use it for all my baking, making fresh pasta, even shredding cooked chicken! It's an essential in any kitchen!!!
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
My sister has one of these and I absolutely love it when I bake at her house I wish my kitchen was a little bit bigger so I can get one myself
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?