BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
tricia c.
Tried and true! I made 700 ravioli over the weekend and this mixer took a beating without stopping. One batch of dough after another it kept going. It is well worth the investment and with the attachments that are available it's a winner in my book!
Emily S.
I have this mixer in a light pink color. I probably got it in 2008, and it has been going strong all this time! I love using it, though at some point I lost the whisk attachment. Right now I just have the beater and the dough hook, but it is still wonderful! This mixer has been so faithful, and if it ever goes out I will certainly buy another!
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
What can I say this is one of the best purchases I have ever made! Made to last, and will always have a prime spot on my counter top. Easy to use, and gets the job done. Definitely recommend anyone who enjoys baking or in general cooking. This mixer has so many options when it comes to attachment's that allows your culinary side to shine.
Krystal D.
I love this mixer!!! The only thing it can be a bit pricey!!! I wish they made some of these products for baking a bit more affordable for everyone so that others can see n also fall in love with mixing and making new treats and just stuff like i do!!
nieken d.
Schererville, IN
I have these kitchen aid classic 4.5 stand mixer for several months now it's great for mixing specially when I'm making cheesecake it comes in handy very easy to used and clean it's a little bit pricey but it's very nice product helps a lot in baking and everything that need mixing process...
Jessica M.
Buckhannon, WV
My husband purchased this for my 2 Christmas ago and it's stood it's price, The price is high but it's so worth it, Durable, Efficient, and with all the interchangeable attachment (Purchase seperatly) you can have most kitchen gadgets just in attachments! I will forever love my kitchen aid!
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
I can't tell you how much I love my kitchen aid mixer. It is the most used appliance in my kitchen apart from my oven. It is totally worth the higher price because they are built to last. I would recommend it all my friends and family.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I have an original model. Great quality. Worth the money. Mine came with different attachments. My neighbor has a pink one which is made more plastic like and mine is metal. Fits right in my cabinet when not in use and cleans up really nice.
LaPorshe' M.
Kingwood, TX
You like baking? Kitchen Aid Classic is the fastest and best kitchen appliance to make lovely treats fast. A setting for every occasion and dish. At a glance, it may seem expensive but it is actually a great deal for its functionality and longevity.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
My white kitchen aid is a beast!!! I have been using mine nonstop for years! I had to change the gears once and did it all by myself! BOOM now that is skills!! I would recommend this a thousand times over! But kitchen tool in my kitchen!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?