BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Brenda A.
I got it last year and it changed the way I bake. It's way easier and gives you better results. Also there are a variety of colors to choose from.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have one in baby blue! It is the best thing I have ever purchased. Easily make whipped cream, or cake in seconds. Makes cooking so much easier!!
Maria U.
This Kitchenaid Mixer is awesome. It has a glass bowl which has a convenient pouring. You can find it in many colors. The pink one is my favorite ūüėć
Anna V.
Decorator Expert Level 4
A Lot easier and faster to get the job done in the kitchen or baking... I love baking a lot and i hate mixing wit my hand so this has help a lot(:
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Love my KitchenAid! My mother's got passed down to me once I got my own place and it's great! It mixes nicely and I love all the added attachments.
melissa l.
I got one of these for Christmas I really love it I'm able to mix anything and almost everything especially when I'm making cakes for the holidays.
Chelsea B.
Auburn, WA
I absolutely love my mixer. I bake pretty regularly and before I had this I did everything by hand. I also love how you can get attachments for it.
Kristy W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
You can never ever go wrong with a KitchenAid stand mixer. While yes they can be pricey you can often find great deals on them. Definitely worth it
Amanda T.
Augusta, GA
I received mine for Christmas! I absolutely love it as I have baked a red velvet cake today !have no complaints !great strength! Highly recommend
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
Best thing i have ever bought. I kneed a lot of dough because we eat a certain type of bread with our food. This has made my life so much easier.
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?