BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Absolutely love this mixer it's good for so many things baking,home cooked meals etc love it. Definitely something to have in the kitchen if you like to cook
Christina B.
South St Paul, MN
Absolutely obsessed with my kitchen aid mixer. It does so much and was money well spent. I've had it for over 7 years and it still works great and looks new.
kayley k.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite items in my life. They are so classic & iconic & look great in your kitchen. I love to bake & this is the best mixer out there!
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
These are amazing and handy to have! Especially if you like to cook or bake. I can't wait to eventually buy one of my own. All kitchens need to have these!
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
I have owned a kitchen aid mixer forbyear and had one growing up, I use it for some many things and not just baking!!! In my opinion best mixer out there!
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
I love my kitchen Aid mixer! Make my baking easy! While you mix you can prep other ingredient. It's pricey but worth! Use 20% off at bath bed and beyond!!
Madelina V.
I loved my kitchen aid the first time I laid eyes on it ! It's been a life changer when it comes to whipping my pastry pride to bake ! I love it so much!!!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have this in Ice Blue. Absolutely love this mixer! It's a God send for baking and cooking! Love that it comes in so many colors and now in a mini size!
Tiffany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this mixer perfect for any baking job from making batters for cakes to dough for pizza and bread ... And a plus that it looks great in the kitchen.
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
This is my baby. I LOVE this mixer. It makes like so much easier to run around to grab the next ingredients while getting your mixing done. My fav!!!!!!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?