BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
I love my KitchenAid!!! I use it for almost everything! It's a bit heavy but worth it. We've had our for almost 10 years and it still looks and works like new!
Shelia C.
Trussville, AL
I am not a cook but this mixer makes it so easy to cook and entertain and it's easy to use and clean up is a snap. Great for baking, or a quick dip for guess.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Oh my lawwd these are amazing. They have different size bowls and spatulas and mixers. Different colors and everything. Holy recommended. Especially as a gift.
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
The kitchen aid is probably my favorite appliance. I love using it to make my favorite protein bars, baby sweet potatoes, and making all the holiday favorites.
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
I have this stand mixer in silver and I absolutely love it! It is very heavy but it will last me forever and I'm sure I can pass it down to my daughter later.
Dora S.
Stokesdale, NC
I absolutely love my mixer. My cakes look and taste even better than before. This mixer makes baking so much easier. I love it and would HIGHLY recommend it
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Having rheumatoid arthritis makes it hard to use a hand mixer and this just made my life so much easier. It's easy to clean and I just think mine is pretty.
kaitlyn o.
LOVE kitchenaid products!
Ive had mine for 20+ years and it still works like it is brand new. Im a baker so it is used frequently, and it never lets me down!
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Absolutely love this mixer it's good for so many things baking,home cooked meals etc love it. Definitely something to have in the kitchen if you like to cook
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston , ID
Decorator Expert Level 1
I recently bought this item on Black Friday and it's amazing. I don't have much strength in my hands and this product allows me to do baking in the kitchen.
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?