BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have this mixer in the matte grey and I will never own another mixer. It is restaurant quality and can do many other things that just mix!
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
WOW, I wouldn't believe how much I love this mixture it would look so good for my YouTube cooking videos. Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need this 😂 I would love to do review on it more. My moms have one of this and she loves it.

Sam A.
This is an amazing tool in the kitchen! The best mixer I have ever used with a sleek style. It is however, a lot more expensive than other mixers on the market.
Laura L.
Ridgefield, CT
As always, kitchen aid is amazing! Best mixer on the market. With easy to change attachments I can make pasta or bake a cake! Versatel and great color options!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I actually have two of these due to the fact that I do bake a lot they come in very handy and I don't think I could get through my life without it in my kitchen
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Decorator Expert Level 2
One of the things every person that love to bake should have in there kitchen. Absolutely worth every penny. I use everyday and it brings you to my household.
Samantha A.
Lincoln, MO
I absolutely could not live with out this machine!! I love to bake and cook and this mixer is part of my everyday life. I don't even use a hand mixer anymore.
Argentina D.
Chelsea, MA
I really likes this because is easy to make cakes, or whatever you want to bake and is really useful on many things I really loves it is exensive but worth it
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
The perfect kitchen must have if you are the betty crocker of the family or the baker mixes well and makes great cake and cookie batters i recommend this 100%
Fatima P.
Richmond, VA
Love to be on the kitchen and more with a incredible helper like this one ❤️❤️😍 I would be making cupcakes and cakes all days everyday for the rest of my life
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?