BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Autumn M.
This mixer has been around forever. It is well worth the price. It has many uses with the various attachments. The quality of this mixer makes you want to pass this down through generations.
Salinas S.
I have one of these and I love to make my cakes ..! My children love that I always do things to them and this takes me out of trouble I save time while the machine is stirring I do other things
Lexy T.
Ardmore, OK
Not sure what I would do without my kitchenaid! So many attachments for mashed potatoes, whipped cream, grinding, etc! Must have if you enjoy being in the kitchen.
Breanne G.
Elyria, OH
Worlds best mixer. I love mine! I bake cakes for kids birthday parties and I love that I can just change bowls and. paddles for multi use especially when we do breads
Linda O.
I love my Kitchenaid!!!! i Am buying the pasta maker attachment this weekend, I love making mashed potatoes and cookie dough that is so hard to do by hand. LOVE IT
Brittany F.
Expensive, but well worth the money. This is a must have for any baker. I don't use it every day and prefer to use my handmixer, but it works wonders during the holiday baking season.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque , IA
Decorator Expert Level 3
AWESOME mixer that's worth every the investment. While this mixer has A LOT of attachments that can be added, I use whisk and paddle attachments the most. It's a must have kitchen gadget. It's small but mighty. You won't regret it.
Madison V.
Hands down, best mixer! I love it so much honestly, it comes in soooooooo many colors! You guys wouldn't beleive how nice it looks on your kitchen counter, it's big but pretty. A color for every kitchen! But it!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have this mixer in the matte grey and I will never own another mixer. It is restaurant quality and can do many other things that just mix!
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
WOW, I wouldn't believe how much I love this mixture it would look so good for my YouTube cooking videos. Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need this 😂 I would love to do review on it more. My moms have one of this and she loves it.

Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?