BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
KitchenAid Classic 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer- White K45SS
Love this!! My most favorite kitchen appliance I have. I use it at least once a week. Great for baking cookies, cakes etc. but also great for mashed potatoes, meatloaf and anything else you need to mix or mash!! Totally worth the money!!
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
Kitchen aid mixer is the best one available in the market. And best part is u can buy as many attachments you want and they all fit. 1 machine fulfills are your kitchen needs.
Emilie B.
Glendale, AZ
Love this product! So much easier to bake with this! Love the different attachments, can't wait to get more and try new things. So easy to use and clean and work like a charm!
Kristen M.
West Haven, CT
Well worth purchasing. Does wonders for me in the kitchen when I need to make anything! SO easy to use and not cheap in quality. Very durable and strong. Everyone should have this in their kitchen.
Tiffany S.
I absolutely love my kitchen aid mixer. I've had mine for years now and it still works beautifully. It's somewhat pricey, but well worth the money. I would recommend this product to a friend to purchase.
Dieuna V.
Salisbury, MD
I have this mixer and I have come to the realisation that I can't live without my mixer. I think it's the best one on the market right now. It works so smooth and hardly gives me any problems.
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC
Love mine! I have turquoise blue kitchen aid mixer and it works great. I have had it a few years and has a lot of wear but it still works perfectly fine! It's expensive but definitely work the splurge!
Carmen  J.
Clinton, MD
I have this blender...I absolutely adore this blender. I'm in love with the pink one and looking for an excuse to gift it. My birthday is just around the corner.
Alisha S.
Raleigh, NC
My mother got this stand mixer as a gift for her wedding, 20 years later she then gave it to me as a gift. I have never had a problem with it and use it all the time definitely a product that is worth every penny.
Arianna T.
Doral
For all the Influenster that love to cook and bake and try new things I would recommend this for you, really effective you can try recipes for your children and it's kind of expensive but you won't regret it
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?