BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Just the best thing ever for the kitches. I loved using mines. Best and easy way to get stuff done for when your creaming, mixing, combining etc. Worth the money.
Rachel U.
Walkersville, MD
I am in LOVE with my kitchenaide mixer! It makes my life so much easier while baking and it mixes everything so nicely and so quickly without making a mess!
Jasmina D.
I have a grey one. Got my mom a white one and I use mine daily. It is expensive but you can utilize it for just about anything. I think every kitchen should have one!
Courtney F.
Fairview, OR
I love this mixer! Ice only used the standard attachments and dough hook that it comes with but I can't wait to try out others. I prefer it over a hand held mixer.
Angel M.
The Colony, TX
When i was in culinary school we had kitchenaid mixers and i loved them , they are always comming up with awesome ideas to upgrade their products and make it easier for the home cook.
Sam S.
I bought one of the very first models and it lasted me for years, I had to upgrade once I upgraded my kitchen. It is a must in everybody's kitchen. There are also tons of attachments that I highly recommend.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
Bought for my sister at Christmas and she is in love! She has been baking non stop since Christmas. I am now looking into getting one since she has so many good things about it.
Natasha M.
I love this mixer. Mine is currently in storage, due to a prolonged moving debacle, and I miss it so much. There are so many of my go to holiday recipes that I make using this.
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
Kitchen aid mixer is the best one available in the market. And best part is u can buy as many attachments you want and they all fit. 1 machine fulfills are your kitchen needs.
Love this!! My most favorite kitchen appliance I have. I use it at least once a week. Great for baking cookies, cakes etc. but also great for mashed potatoes, meatloaf and anything else you need to mix or mash!! Totally worth the money!!
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?