BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Brooke K.
Caldwell, ID
U really can't go wrong with one of these they last literary for ever and I love mine..my mom had has her same one exactly like this one for 21 years!!!and she has 12 kids so she uses hers daily...definitely worth there money.
Jocelyn k.
Alexandria, VA
This household product is a life saver.
I love baking and this product makes everything so easier. I don't have to worry about it being to fluffy or too whipped. This product makes it perfect
I will definitely recommend it
Alyssa N.
Cedar Falls, IA
DUH, of course this gets an "A". I love my KitchenAid mixer. I use it for everything and turns cooking from a tedious chore for me into something simple and enjoyable.
Heidi C.
This machine weighs a ton! It's extremely well built and is able to handle so much use and abuse. It has a lot of power and looks fab on my counter. So much power.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the versatility of this product - you can use it for so many things! Unfortunately, it's not very fun to clean it. The price is pretty high up there as well.
Ariel R.
My sister got one since she's big into baking. I love using it even though I'm more of a cook than baker. It's reliable and pretty, and makes mixing things much easier.
Nerice N.
Watsonville , California
I simply love it. Its awesome for making cookies, cake or mixing any type of dough or even just mixing any type of food. Its easy to use and its not a hassle at all.
Lauren M.
Savannah, Tx
The price is way out there but I love mine. I don't use it a lot but when I do I always wish I had done more. Mixes completely without helping it. Just pour and go
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
I love my mixer! I use it everyday and keep it out on the counter. It even looks good! Cleaning it is a breeze and it's worked perfectly for over 10 years. Definitely recommend this mixer
Amanda W.
Kailua, HI
I only use my kitchen aid stand mixer when baking but truly love it. It mixes everything extremely well and is easy to clean. The only down size is how large it is
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?