BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I use this when making cakes and this works amazing! It is large so its best to have its own place for it, but it is worth every penny and its not cheap, you can find it at most stores as well! It has different speeds and you dont have to leave messes around as it comes with multiple size bowls
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 2
I own my kitchen aid since forever and I love it it does everything and any thing my kids love to bake cakes and cupcakes and frosting and all that good stuff. And this machine does it all sooo strong and durable and neat looking I love and recommend it to all my friends and family.
Brittany J.
KitchenAid's are investment for your kitchen so, that being said, it is rather expensive when comparing it to other, perhaps lower quality brands. The benefit of owning a KitchenAid is they quality -- it will last longer than other brands which makes the cost worth it! This particular model is classic and timeless and works well from desserts to main dishes (using various attachments).
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
This is a really nice alliance to have in your home if you like to bake, it mixes very well ,and has other attachments to whip or knead bread ,  saves your hands and wrists from getting tired , I've had mine for 15 years and works like the first day I bought it
Sam D.
I received this mixer as a gift and I absolutely love it. I only have a few attachments for it, but already plan to buy more of them. I make merengue for French Macaron and this cuts down on some of the time it takes to whip the egg whites. Can't live without it now. ūüėĀ
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS MIXER! ITS MY HOLY GRAIL. I use this mixer allll the time. I love to bake and this is my right hand man. The bowl is big and sturdy. And it is very easy to clean. It is kind of bulky but its a fantastic mixer. It is very pricey but its a perfect mixer.
Erin B.
Love, love, Love my KitchenAid!! So much easier than hand held mixers and sturdier than other brands I've had in the past for stand alone mixers. So easy to use my 5 year old helps and knows exactly what to do. I can't wait to get some extra attachments for it. Really looking forward to the pasta attachment!
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
Omg sounds crazy but my husband got this for before his birthday all because I told him I really wanted to make a cake for him myself. And I loveeeeeeee it. Got it at sears I would definitely recommend because it's one those things youll always use. I have made all my kids and hubby's cake myself after I got it.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I love love love my kitchen aide mixer! I asked for it on my wedding registry and have used it for 5 years. It does everything from baked goods to pulling the perfect pulled pork! I would absolutely recommend anyone that is thinking of buying this...BUY IT!
Noelle T.
Monson, MA
This mixer is awesome I use it all the time! It's so much faster and easier to mix things using this. It's also nice because you can easily mix large portions without worrying about it spilling everywhere or making a mess. I would definitely recommend!
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?