BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
Love my kitchen Aide classic mixer. I have gotten many years of use out of my mixer and it still works like it did when it was new.I consider it a good investment that will be passed down to family members.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
I love my kitchen aid mixer. The white is great because it goes with almost any household color theme. Makes mixing fun and uncomplicated. I love baking cupcakes from scratch now!
Vanessa G.
I love my kitchen aid. Got it as a gift and as soon as I started using it I could see how easy it was to use and less stress. It's something ever women should have in her kitchen
Lindsay D.
Simi Valley, CA
This is so easy to use and the kids love to help me bake. I had a sunbeam before but it doesn't even compare. it seemed like I was making it work too hard sometimes but The kitchenaid is sturdy and can handle thick mixes.
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
I absolutely love my kitchen aide!! It's so worth the money, it's affordable and has all the features you need! It's so effective and I would totally recommend this to anyone who likes to cook and bake
Reshma K.
San Jose, Ca
I absolutely love my mixer. I have had it for months. We eat a lot of indian food so we make rotis almost everyday.. This is extremely useful and makes things a lot easier.
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
I love my KitchenAid stand mixer! I've had it for 6 years now and pull it out often for baking all kinds of goodies. It is on my wish list to buy the different attachments
Brooke K.
Caldwell, ID
U really can't go wrong with one of these they last literary for ever and I love mine..my mom had has her same one exactly like this one for 21 years!!!and she has 12 kids so she uses hers daily...definitely worth there money.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I adore this mixer! My old roommate had one of these in our apartment and I have to buy one for myself! It works so well and never stops working. It's so easy to use and really helps with cooking in the kitchen.
Myduyen N.
Seattle, WA
I love my Kitchenaid mixer!! It makes my baking a lot easier since I don't have to hold onto the mixer while trying to pour in the ingredients. The consistency on my batter is a lot better too.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?