BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Elise L.
KitchenAid mixers are the best!! They have great quality and are versatile with all of the attachments available. I have had mine for about 5 years and I am highly satisfied with my purchase!
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this mixer. I had to borrow a friend's one night becaue my hand mixer stopped working mid way through making cupcakes for a party. I never knew what I missing out on until I used it. I bought me one the next day!
Jillian P.
Love my mixer! It works wonderfully and the additional attachments make it able to do so many things. It is a bit heavy but our solution was to just leave it on the counter as a statement piece (I have the cranberry color)
Stacy B.
Luther, MI
Love this. Didn't think I would use much but was worth the investment. I no longer have a hard time shredding chicken. Never have a hard time with cookie dough. Cakes mix up great. Everything I have used for I love it.
Whitney W.
Love my kitchen aid mixer! I use it almost everytime I cook either to shred chicken or mix ingredients. Defiantly not disappointed in this product. It is expensive but definitely worth the buy. I would recommend to others.
Doris V.
My mom has one that I use sometimes. I really like that you can buy extra attachments to do a variety of other things with. These mixers are not just for baking, but they do make it easier!!!
Isela C.
Riverside, CA
Really good product I got mine a long time ago and I still love this. It's very powerful and gets the job done. They are a bit pricey but they do save a lot more time with cooking. I totally recommend this product :)))
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Everyone in my family has one of these mixers, it is really a staple for anyone serious about cooking. There are so many add-ons you can buy for it including a juicer and cheese grater. Very expensive but built to last!
Jamie H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kitchen aid mixers are by far the best! I make a pretty thick cookie dough during the holidays and burnt my last mixer up. This mixer works without straining to turn the dough! Everyone should have one on their kitchen!
Meg M.
Gilbert, AZ
It's not the fanciest model, but it gets the job done for me. I have made bread, ice cream, shredded chicken, and countless batches of cookies. This is worth the investment for your kitchen
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?