BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
I love my kitchen aid I use it every week it has so many uses mixing storing noodles grinder it is very helpful in the kitchen it can grate cheese it is ver pricey but worth it I think it's a must have
Farah P.
Bellerose, NY
It's worth it because it practically lasts forever, easy to clean and you can do a lot with it. I would definitely recommend to a friend even though it is expensive having it makes life that much easier!
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
This kitchen aide classic is one of the best purchases I've ever invested in. I use this for all holidays and baking. It works great, I purchased mine at bed bath and beyond and I don't regret it at all!
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great investment for any cook this appliance can make just about anything from dough to whipped cream, and with all the useful attachments that you can purchase the choices of things to make are endless.
member-5fe009606
We waited for so long to get a KitchenAid mixer! I have. O idea why at this point because we seriously LOVE ours! Breads, frosting, potatoes, etc!! It gets the job done and with less hassle and mess!!
Amanda E.
Caldwell, ID
I have a kitchen aid mixer and love it! There's so many things you can do with it besides just mixing things. There are attachments that allow you to shred, grate, and slice fruits vegetables you name it. Great product everyone in my family owns one and they all get plenty of use!
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
I love this mixer! My daughters and I all use it and it is fantastic! It is easy to use and to clean. It makes baking sooo much easier and quicker. Makes us all want to bake more! Great product!!!!!!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I love this mixer to bake And it worth getting bcuz it can make anything and it's expensive and very good to have at home to help you out and I do recommend this.
Shaunice L.
My mom has this mixer and it is amazing. We love the quality of the product and the quality of the food we create with it. The mixer is pretty dang expensive but it can last for years. I do recommend.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
I love my Mixer. I have had it for several years and it still works just as good as ever..do they ever wear out.. I don't think so. This will passed do to my daughter,, its that great and easy to use
Samantha L.
Victoriaville,QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?