BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Amanda C.
Orlando , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
This mixer literally makes my baking life so much easier!! Aside from all the many other attachments it has I literally cannot make an exotic dish without using it.
Mitzi T.
This is one of my most favorite tools in the kitchen. I can't even tell you how much I use it and love it. It is a little large to store and a tad heavy but totally worth the space.
KRISTIN A.
Mission Viejo, CA
A classic and should be a staple in EVERY kitchen. It will mix bread, cookie batter, pizza dough, and the list goes on... the attachments are great as well - pasta maker, meat grinder... I've had this for 15+ years. It's a worthwhile investment.
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
My mixer is great and I use it whenever I'm baking. I've had mine for 8 years now and it still works well, except it shakes a bit when on highest speed. Downfall is that it's so heavy and hard to move when needed.
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
AMAZING. PERIOD, this works so well and it also looks cute in your kitchen! And makes you want to bake stuff all the time! Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! A little pricey but worth it.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have own this appliance for over 14 years and it's still going strong. I have a few of the attachments. It still works the same just like I bought it 14 years ago. The price is worth it since it has lasted this long.
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
No tengo palabras para describir lo buena que está mezcladora es. Me ayuda a preparar todos mis postres y masas de forma inigualable. Una de las mejores marcas para nosotros quienes trabajamos con pastelería.
member-3f17a169a
I love my kitchen aid mixer! It's perfect for baking. I use it every single time I do. I have mine in red & it looks great in the kitchen. Very easy to use & it works! I got mine as a gift so I don't know the price but I'm pretty sure it's worth it! :)
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I have this in cobalt blue. ILOVE IT! It's beautiful and built to last!! I can't say enough about it, it's an amazing product. I also have the kitchenAid food processor to match.
Tiffany D.
Auburndale, FL
I always wanted one of these and it was everything I hoped it would be!!! Not that easiest thing to clean and takes up a lot of counter space. But none issues compared to the great things and work horse it is!!!
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?