BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Britt H.
Westfield , PA
KitchenAid mixer is a kitchen must have! I use mine for everything from baking, to making mashed potatoes in it! I love it I have it in the country red and it looks so good sitting on my kitchen counter
Amanda L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this mixer for over 10 years. I would never buy another brand ever again. It is heavyweight and durable, has attachments for everything under the sun.
Abby G.
I like the look of this mixer. It's great and has great accessories. The only negative would be that it doesn't get to the bottom of the bowl to mix the ingredients. You have to manually mix.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
Love it! Love it! Love it! Easy to use, easy to clean, and handles mass producing snowball dough at Christmas time that has eaten through other mixers. Hands down, one of the best investments I have ever made in the kitchen.
Jessica  J.
Solon Springs , WI
This is definitely worth the price!! I love how easy it is to use it!! It's nice to mix everything in it and not have to use a spoon to also mix it! I have definitely enjoyed cooking and baking even more since I got this!!!!
Lauren F.
Kansas City, MO
I literally use my stand mixer every single day. On the fence? Just do it. I am about to buy the ice cream attachment and can't wait to try and review it. The stand is worth every penny!
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Just got this mixer for Christmas and am so in love!! It comes with three attachments for mixing or wisking, and a detachable bowl! It's super easy to clean and makes baking much faster and easier for me!
Amber M.
POTTSTOWN, PA
This is absolutely my favorite kitchen gadget. It is definitely worth the price for it. And plus you are able to buy additional attachments. My next one is the icecream maker attachment.
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
Everyone needs one! The only thing that could make this product better is if it were easier to clean . Otherwise I love this for baking and anything that needs to me mixed or whisked. Great for whipping up some cream
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
When I worked at a place that made cakes, they used these and when I'd help out, I LOVED it! I purchased a cheap version and it's def not anything like it. I'm hoping on day I can afford one of these or find one for a good deal.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?