BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I love my KitchenAid stand mixer. The motor is so powerful. I use it almost daily for baking. There are so many wonderful attachments. High quality appliance and a must have.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
A must have for a person who lives to bake and cook, I've had mine for many years, and it has been one of the best things I have ever bought my self, i recommend any kitchen aid mixer
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
My stand mixer is my best friend. ;) I've had my mixer for 3 years and it is my baby. Does a fantastic job, and has so many different attachments. KitchenAid is a fantastic brand that creates quality appliances. So worth the money!
Becky S.
Whitman, MA
I received this as a wedding shower gift almost 8 years ago and I use it on a weekly basis! It is incredible at making fresh whipped cream or attach the dough hook and you can have homemade bread in no time. It has saved me countless hours and extra work and I have not had to service it once. I love this thing!
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
Just received my Kitchen-Aid mixer as a gift off of my registry & I don't know how I ever went without it! It's Tiffany Blue & not only does it make my life & cooking easier, but it never ceases to get many compliments & questions sitting on my counter! I'm in love
Abby G.
I like the look of this mixer. It's great and has great accessories. The only negative would be that it doesn't get to the bottom of the bowl to mix the ingredients. You have to manually mix.
Amanda L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this mixer for over 10 years. I would never buy another brand ever again. It is heavyweight and durable, has attachments for everything under the sun.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
KitchenAid mixer is a kitchen must have! I use mine for everything from baking, to making mashed potatoes in it! I love it I have it in the country red and it looks so good sitting on my kitchen counter
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Classics never go out of style and this is a prime example. My philosophy of "you get what you pay for" echoes here. This is a top notch mixer that will last for years. Can't compare it to any other out there on the market.
Christina M.
Missoula, MT
First off, the attachments and versatility of this machines is enough to get you through to your next lifetime. It replaces many other tools you would otherwise take up wasted space in your kitchen. Best investment for anyone!
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?