BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Christine P.
Love my mixer. Only thing I wish it had was a spiralizing attachment and an attachment to replace my blender. It really would be he workhorse of my kitchen then. Maybe even toast? But that's a dream. I use it for nearly everything, including shreddingmeat because who has time for that? 20 minutes with forks or under two minutes with a paddle? So easy to use.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the best mixer on the market. It comes in many different colors, is very durable and easy to use and clean. You. An buy other attachments for it, pasta press, shredder, and much more. I love not having to stand and hold a mixer. It saves me time with my big projects, cookies, bread, cakepops, etc. I recommend this product.
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I recently got my mom a kitchen aid for Christmas! It's a little different than this one but she absolutely loves it! It's so amazing, there are so many different kinds of attachments you can buy for it. This mixer literally makes anything you want. It's amazing and highly recommend it to anyone who loves to bake and cook!(:
Lauren B.
Haleiwa, HI
In my house, my husband is the cook and I am the baker:). My Rubbermaid Mixer is my favorite tool in the kitchen. This mixer is simple to use, easy to clean and always compliments my baking skills with every use. From making bread, cupcakes, cookies and even sauces- this high quality mixer never lets me down!
I got my kitchen aid 10 years ago ! And is like a new after all this years! I’m a baker so I use it every single day of my life ! Never let me down ! The best mixer out there! KitchenAid Classic 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer- White K45SS I need to buy a new globo the aluminum mix thing ! It broke after 10 years !! Totally worth every dollar
Oksana D.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love to bake and before I got this, everything took double the time and double the effort. I got this as a gift and tried it immediately. Making dough took literally 2 minutes and I didn't have to get my hands dirty! I went ahead and purchased all the attachments that came with it. It's now an essential tool in the kitchen.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I absolutely love my Kitchen Aid Mixer! It has awesome power, and completely mixes everything - I've never had an issue! I use it literally all the time. I also love that it has attachments for it, like a pasta maker, spiralizer, etc. it has so many different purposes, and it's definitely worth the money!!
Lauren C.
I don't always have two hands free while baking and tending to my three kids. This makes cooking and baking so enjoyable and helps me bring my kids into the action as well they love to crack eggs and watch them mix into all the flour. Perfect for the cook in your life and although it's pricey you will NOT be disappointed
Kirsten L.
One of the best investments you could ever make for your kitchen and cooking/baking lifestyle! It does everything for you and looks so sleek and modern. You can purchase additional attachments like the pasta maker to do other things. This saves you time and energy from using your hands and a whisk.
xochitl A.
Mebane , NC
Es la mejor mixer que puede existir en el mundo tiene todos los componentes adecuados para una ama de casa nos ahorra tiempo en muchos de nuestros proyectos para amenizar las reuniones y servir una deliciosa comida me encanta más porque es mi instrumento favorito de casa
It is the best mixer that can exist in the world has all the right components for a housewife saves us time in many of our projects to enliven the meetings and serve a delicious meal I love it more because it is my favorite instrument of home
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?