BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Stephanie S.
Fort Hood , TX
This makes life so much easier!! Just mix things while your still putting things in the mix! You don't need to hold anything! Just turn t on and your set I absolutely love this!
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
Love it so deeply. Have been using this one since 2010 and I haven't changed it. I bough it in sale at target in Black Friday. It cost me around 200 and it worth every penny.
Rana S.
Tomball, TX
Kitchen aid stand up mixer oh my god it can make your life much easier from mixing cakes for making dough for any kind of batter it is just the best thing you can ever have in your kitchen and it come it too many colors and too many sizes that you pick from .
Gabriela O.
Wilmington, CA
I love this blender it works wonderfully I recommend it because it really mixes things up pretty well so far it's been very effective plus it's very affordable I recommend to anyone who loves to make
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
I have had my mixer for over 25+ years. I use it for EVERYTHING ! I do not know what or how I would live without it. In fact, both sons are asking for one for Christmas because they do not know how to live without a Kitchen Aid. Ha ha.
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
These are the best kitchen mixers!! I use mine all the time!! Great quality and great price!! Lots of variety of color options as well! I have mine in Tiffany blue! Love it!!! Great buy! Highly recommended it!
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
The holy grail of baking!! I love how It can be used for baking, cooking and you can add attachments to make various meals. Definitely going to be getting one when I get married.
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
We have a 6 quart machine at my house of this. We cannot live without it. Since we eat a homemade bread. We knead the dough with this machine. It has made life so much easier.
KarenAnne T.
Clarksville, TN
I use my mixer for all baking and cooking! This gets used near daily!! I love that there are so many attachments you can get for it. Our favorite is the noodle maker attachment.
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
I love love love this mixer. My mom has one so every time i go over i am baking everything. The power and dif setting options with dif tools it has makes almost everything in the kitchen so much easier and also super fun. #Cookitup
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?